Professional strength intimate skin lightening cream
• Safe for daily use specific for your vaginal, anal, armpits, knees and elbows.
• lighten your PRIVATE areas back to your natural shade you were born with
* Even your skin tone on your legs and knees, arms and elbows so your knees and elbows flow with the skin color and create a nice clear effect all the way through.
* Good for all skin types and skin tones
* Works for dark skin tones as well
• Made with organic ingredients
• Organic aloe and coconut oil to keep your skin soft and youthful
• Does not clog pores and non greasy!
• Made with real Shea butter for anti-aging. The antioxidant agents help protect the skin from sun damage, prevention of aging skin and helps prevent skin sagging on the vagina
• Kojic acid for safe lightening on all skin types and colors
• We DO NOT use any harmful hydroquinone ingredients
*See for yourself why our cream has been rated 5 stars over and over*
We made this especially for the girl who feels self conscious about the darkening of the skin in those special places XOXO
Asked for by you Created by you
Directions for use: Apply a thin layer to cleansed skin twice daily as a Supreme skin lightening agent. (For best results apply right after your shower while your skin is still moist) For a lighter application, dilute product with water as needed. Must repeat this daily until desired effect is achieved. Clinically proven results after 4- 6 weeks of use.
Ingredients: organic aloe barbadensis (aloe vera) distillate, vegetable glycerin (kosher), cetostearyl alcohol, ethoxylated sorbitan ester, organic cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, organic glycine soja (soybean) oil, stearic acid, isopropyl myristate, butyrospermum parkii (shea butter), glycyrrhiza glabra (licorice) root distillate, arctostaphylos uva-ursi (bearberry) distillate, lactic acid, phenoxyethanol, potassium sorbate, sodium gluconate, parfum free (fragrance free)
Formulated using botanical ingredients. Vegetarian & Organic formulas. Always cruelty-free & formulated without parabens, EDTA, petrochemicals or phthalates.